Sunday, June 05, 2011

Paul is over and he wants to make a post

He says he needs it here, and can't make his own blog

So here he is, the man, the ass, Paul!

Thank you for that intro, Eric. Really nice.

I will use bold for any posts I make when borrowing Eric's account. Now... Where do I start? How about I start with the man who keeps stalking me? That seems like a fucking good idea!

Every god damn day I see a tall man in a suit just watching me. He steps behind a tree or building whenever I spot him. At first I thought it was nothing. But the freak has been doing it every god damn day! The bald fucker won't even DARE to show his face!

And I swear to god that I will track down and kill the first fucker who says Slenderman!


...SlendermanSlendermanSlenderman

Well, if I don't post again in the next week, assume Paul murdered me. Don't try to avenge my death readers, because the death will be worth it

Next post should be another Bestiary. This one will be one of my favourites!

Until then,

Akinil

No comments:

Post a Comment