Monday, May 02, 2011

I've been reading stories about the Slenderman lately

That guy always fascinates me. Heck, one of the creatures in my game is based on him (the Deity of Nothing (literally) to boot). I should share some information sometime

Anyways, I haven't read through every blog, obviously, but if the guy exists (I never outright deny the possibility - the universe is a strange place. Probably helps that I saw a ghost when I was little. I'll recount that tale another time), well, has anybody considered him being a faerie?


No, I don't mean the wussy little ones. I mean the human sized ones that steal life energy and kidnap people, bringing them to their world

Another theory which I am partial to is a minor deity - Slekupan, my creation, is essentially what I see a deity version of him to be

And then of course is the theory that he is the spirit of a children's doctor who specialized in surgery. Maybe he did some... things with kids, and was stretched out and burned to death (hence his lanky body and connection with fire)

Eh, fun thought experiment, anyways

Until next time;

Akinil

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, here we go again!

    You'd better not call me in the middle of the night when THIS crap gives you nightmares as well!

    Better watch this to keep you in line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught your jackass comment when editing the blog

    I promise you, no nightmares. It's not like I get freaked out THAT easily >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what's up with your new email anyways? Illusions of Safety?

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Shrugs* Came to me. Anyways, you had better not call me over any nightmares!

    ReplyDelete