Monday, May 02, 2011

Well then, welcome to my new blog

I'll be putting up art here until the site I have been promised is up (Need to still finish up the layout for their part. It's a collaborative effort - he does the coding and I do the art work)

If you're curious, the blog title, "Illusions of a Man," hints towards the name of the world I have created for my game - Illusoria. It is a world filled with magical creatures and deities

Ah, the deities


I'll have to cover them and their messed up personalities some time. I think you'll enjoy them.

Anyways, where was I?

Oh yes, expect some art, and perhaps some tales from my game (I find posting things helps to clear my mind and see things differently) here. XD I bet nobody reads this at all. Why would they?

Akinil (Eric)

No comments:

Post a Comment