Friday, May 06, 2011

About the picture + Figured out that "spam"

Let's start with the picture

I checked the files on my computer

Even the picture in my email has that symbol on it. Must have been some sort of glitch

Now, for the spam...

"G DMSLB WMS" was said by somebody named findthegate on the entry, "Working on a drawing, but had a weird experience today". I made a post earlier today on a Slenderblog (I find them interesting to read) and when looking at a code, I realized that this "spam" may be just that. So figuring that the G was either an A or an I, I tried shifting all the letters

First the attempt at A:

gfedcbA

dcbazyX
mlkjihG

I stopped here and decided to try I, since A was looking like a dead end

ghI

deF
mnO
stU
lmN
bcD

wxY
mnO
stU

"I FOUND YOU"

If you're wondering, the only reason I haven't freaked out yet is because, well...

Oh fuck it. I AM freaking out. Some random guy is saying he found me in code. Excuse me while I lock all the doors and windows and cry

-A freaked out Akinil

1 comment:

  1. Eric, calm down. It's the internet. He's probably a troll or something trying to freak you out.

    And if he is a stalker who know where you live, then call me when it gets dangerous and I'll teach him a lesson for you.

    ReplyDelete